Sunday, April 11, 2010






















yesterday: Yesterday we went to the brewer game with my friend that came crom thailand! Today Emma woke me up because she want to show me her watches! I am try to sleep again but maybe 10 min host dad came and woke us up so we have to go down and eat the breakfast but my mom and dad will call me in the morning so...i have to go talked to my mom and dad when i came out everybody is finished eating their breakfast.we have the cinamonroll and milk for breakfast and we went to the bowling today me Emma and Dillon go played outside then we go bowling and after we go to the bowing (when we came back) TONG CAME TO MY HOST FAMILY HOUSE TO PLAY WITH ME!!! we played many toys! (host mom and host dad went riding)when tong went home we have another babysitter! we played outside we catch the ladybugs but i stop it because i think we made it hurt but Emma and Dillon still doing it.Then we came inside and ate the pizza for dinner i ate 3 of them.then host mom and host dad came back i show them the origami and now i remember how to make a balloon rabbit!Imade turtles birds and rabbits!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your host family's motorbike is so beautiful and your sunglasses are great too. We can't imagine how cool you will be if you ride that red motorcycle while wearing the sunglasses ... wheww!

    How was the bowling ka? Did you get a good score? We also hope that you taught Emma and Dillon do the origami na ka.

    Always love you ka,
    Mom&Dad

    ReplyDelete