Thursday, March 31, 2011

hello this is Gam Natada Suvanprakorn.Now I am blogging from the manitowoc public Library.Today we went to the mariton museum. it is the museum that show us about the boats and submarine. we went to that museum last year too. TODAY: i wake up at 6:20 with jan again ^-^ . When i woke up i went to brush my teeth with jan. today the snow melt down a lot from yesterday. T.George told us that the bus will arrive about 9 o'clock so we hurrily derss up and get ready to go but.I am not sure that is it too fast or not because when we got on the bust the only person who is not got on is t.George +.+. we are going to manitowoc to visit the mariton museum. when we arrived there i dont think it going to be this cold no..i dont think but i forgot. i went here before and i knew that it is near the river.they remember me may and jane because we wear the animal hat like the last time. We went in there and they show us about the submarine. Form the last time they told us that one of the submarine that was buit in wisconsin sunk in Gulf of thailand. we went out to see the old submarine .we get in there too. it was very cold near the river or it is lake? (4 got ) . after they told us about the submarine we went to go shopping in the museum. me May Jan and June bought some chocolate. june and jan bought the mood necklace. may bought the ring that can change colour. i want to buy the mood necklace but i think i already have my favorite necklace ^U^ ( mother should know what necklace that i like the most) . when we finish shopping we went to eat lunch . T.George took us too eat pizza . It is the same resturant we went last time. me june and jan bought bubble gum ( each is 25 cent ). I bought 4 then i share them with my friends :) . I got blue,pink purple and orange . I trade purple with June's orange bubble gum. while T.George took us to the museum i saw a dead bird lying on the floor :o . then we are here at the libray


Message for my mom: mom i dont think that 20 lines a day going to work because T.George let us blog after we done 1 thing. i think can u count the total lines in one day? please comment to answer. By: gamgaew Lines i wrote this time: about 30 lines :D

2 comments:

  1. What we previously discussed was 20 lines a day ka, not 20 lines per time of your blogging. This is just because of the fact that we always enjoy reading your blog sooooooo much. You're gonna be a good writer for sure. Any how, don't be so serious about the 20 lines rule na ka. You can ease off on it ka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gam, you are an excellent writer. Your blog is always funny and entertaining to read. I like it, even if you seem to make too many jokes about me! Hahah! You have a real skill for writing, perhaps someday you can write a book. A book is only 10,000 lines. Can you do that? I think so! :)

    ReplyDelete