Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello this is Gam Natada Suvanprakorn. this is what happens today at american homestay: after we went out of the libraly we went home and we have freetime. the snow were still here but some of it already melt away. we have snowball fight with our neighber.it start with ... me and June went 4 a walk like always. When we came back home our neighber threw snowball at me! So....I grab some snow make a snowball and threw at him!!! but he avoid it.....so i do it again and again I hit him a lot ^.^ but they hit me more... I look around and saw that June is alone playing at the swing. She look lonely I am afraid that she might have the homesick so I went to talk to her. then I help her push the swing. She help pushes me too :) But ... this is what happens exacty. Gam: hey June can i play too ?? June:ok then i sit and hold tightly on the string. June start pushing me . Suddenly the swing start to spin and I cant stop it!!!! June try to help but then....I fall of to the ground and a bit covered with mud :( it happens a lot of time . we play snowball 4 a little bit more . Me and June went 4 a walk again.I saw 4 dogs at the park near our house. We went to check the ice. Then we came back home.There are some people come to check the house. At dinner we have macraroni and cheese. normally it is one of my favorite food but this time since I came down from the airplane i felt that i dont want to eat ..no i want to eat but whe i eat i felt done want to eat this is not normalto me because last time i like every thing and thanks to T.George that he help me lose my weight ( I am not sure but i think ) his spagetti is ummm......hard to descripe it taste umm...let skip this -.-''' and now i am writing my blog from the girls room the girls and the boys have singing battle..... XP i am not 1 of them . I think they want to make another room angry or felt umm.. we dont have that words in english.. Message to my mother: mom i want to buy something let talk skype tomorrow at 3:oo I try to on if i dont ...we can talk later.

4 comments:

  1. Gam ka, the story of your swinging with June was so funny. We could imagine what had happened. We also wonder if T. George allowed you to eat cup noodle on an occasional basis; especially, when you couldn't have eaten certain types of food?

    We couldn't figure out what exactly the time you want to Skype with us na ka. You said 3:00 which we assumed that it should have been 9:00 a.m. morning time in BKK. We then turned on PC around such time, but there was no sign that your PC was turning on ka. So, next time you've got to make it clearer as to whether it's a.m. or p.m. of Wisconsin time na ka. If you wish to talk to us at 3:00 p.m. your time (which is 3 a.m. or ตีหนึ่ง Thai time), it's still OK for us to set an alarm clock for Skyping with you ka. It's just the matter that you need to tell us about the a.m. or p.m. Now, we're guessing what you want to buy.

    Mom&Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, there are cups of noodles and hot water available all the time, so you can eat noodles any time you want, Gam. Remember, in America you have to "help yourself" so if you are still hungry after dinner, you can make yourself some noodles. However, if you're not sure what to do, you can always ask P'Nuchy or myself or one of your friends. They will show you how to make the noodles.

    I think it is very sweet of you to take care of June. You are a good friend to her. I saw her playing on the swing too (I was inside), and I thought she looked a bit lonely too, but when I saw you come over, I knew she would be fine, because she has you as a friend! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nong Gam, Thank you to take care june & be her friend.I'appreciated.

    ReplyDelete