Sunday, March 10, 2013

Introduction...........




Hello everyone! My name is Gam. I think all of you who is reading this blog already know me....anyway I havea lot more to tell you about me:

My name is Gam I was born on 4th of July 1999 so right now I am 13 years old. Just so you know most of the time I am a quiet person especially with someone I am not close to. I can sometime look mean and cold I am trying to look a bit more friendly now so.....It's -under construction-

My hobbies are reading books and listen to music (I love music very much). I live in bangkok with my family,my maid and my pets. I am relly close to my pet so I am going to tell you a little bit about them. I have 4 dogs. The first one is a male Sha pei. seccong one is a female german sheperd the third one is a male German sheperd and the last one is a female teacup chihuahua and 2 sugar glider. I don't have any brother or sister so I am only child.

More basic information:
My favorite color is rainbow,Gold,Black,White,and.....
Favorite Animal: all kinds (I once ask my parents for a tarantula but they said no....)
My favorite food: I like to eat macaroni and cheese,salmon sashimi,som tam, tacos,chocolate and macarons.
My school: at grade 8 I am in daroonpat school but next year I won't be there anymore....I will move to ICS...

ETC. This is also about May so If you want to ask something please dont ask me....
Have anyone know anything about cosplay? Well me May Jan and Momay will cosplay as "Vocaloid" If you don't know them I am sorry you have to search it yourself because the internet here is not that good.

May: Hatsune Miku
Gam: Megurine Luka

Just a little things we want to do before I move out of this school

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you again GaM, 5555 (seems we haven't met each other). Your blog story still looks interesting, I will follow sure. Have a great time, see you at air port,by the way do me a favor please watch Gene for me, not get lost. :). Cause his first time for this trip.
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Gam. I enjoy reading your blog because your writing style is so interesting and fun.

    Please post some pics of your dogs and sugar gliders before you go. I know your host family has already seen them, but other readers might not have seen them yet.

    And thanks for being part of Pat's wedding party. It's very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete