Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Sa-wad-dee-ka!!Now we are in easter break yeahhh ^.^ !!!! so today i can wake up late-.-Today i woke up at o'clock in the morning -.o we had an easter egg hunt in our house and we have got present from the easter bunny!! Emma and dillon egg chalk candies and Nintendo DS when i talk about this i think i 4 got to tell u that the day i went shopping we went to walmart too and at walmart guess what i bought -u- ??? Pokemon back and Pokemon white!!!i bought both of them! XD (Mom Dad !!! please tell france this i want him to know!!! if u reading this please call and tell him!! \(^U^)/) and this is what i got from the easter bunny:easter egg chalk candies and.. tomorrow i get to go buy a roller skate :D!!!! Yes! but i didnt went to the church because we dont have time -_-""...so i wear the dress i bought to the easter party (-U-)/.I think i have to tell u something even i make a lot of face in blogger it doesnt mean i will change my face a lot in real life my face ususally be like this -_- os even i smile -u- just that and if u saw me smile very much u are super lucky!!this is one time i go smile like crazy...when we stay with T.George iam going to play the house with June and Jan and when we open jan's macbook i say Hello this is macbook then Jan said no no it have to be like this "Hello everyone this is macbook" then we have a funny fight (Funny) then she slap me ( dont understad my friends wrong OK? she just did this to make it funny ) then i lay on my sleeping bag (we playon the sleeping bag cause we done even hve Bed!!!) and laugh but i laugh too much that i pee on my pants >///< ( i am very brave to tell my own personal stuff!!) it just i little wet! really it just a little!! not very little though....an even worse.. when i think about getting home on the airplane. siting in the airplane is not the only things that is bad. when i came here do you know what i have to bring along?!?!?!it is not my stuff but T.George bag is too heavy and he have to give things to someone else (that is coming with him) may and can got dish glass and stuff (that is bad) BUT HE GAVE ME A FRYING PAN!!!!!!i have to put it on my carry on bag !! that's why some people is calling me rapanzel and when i have to check my bag they have to check 4 metal!! and that frying pan is so have to always take it out!!!! Before i leave thailand we are on the final bag checking. a man open my bag and he made a joke that can this be took in the airplane? we can use this as a weapon to hit someone!! so many people saw it and laugh...it was super heavyyyyyy!!!!when i walk around to find seat in the airplane that frying pan always always got stuck in somebody else seat but this time is a little better cause jan was behind me so she helped me get it of and helped me carried it until we find our seat!! -3-"" I hope u enjoy today's blog!!! if someone read this please comment!!! i want to know what u r thinking about my jokes!!!

8 comments:

  1. Gam, I love reading your blogs, you are very funny. Now when your on your way home you will have to drag the roller skates with you, Maybe you can strap them on the bottom of your luggage and it will be easier to roll your luggage through the airport. I hope you enjoyed Easter here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nong Gam, it's funny story i can imagine that, no wonder you had a big laughing. You have a senese of humor. No matter your face looks like you alway are my favorite niece -_- .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you woke up at 8 o'clock on the Easter day, right? That's another funny disorderly behavior of yours . . . ha hah!

    Finally, your frying pan story has come up, and it's truly hilarious especially when your frying pan got stuck with other people seat. May be because of your disorderly behavior that caused T George to leave such a big and heavy frying pan with you.

    We do really like to read your blogs ka. Your own way of writing always make us smile; such as, "it's just a little, not very little though" ha ha hah!

    You're so lovely and we love you na ka.

    Mom&Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gam your posts are super funny! I look forward to reading them every day! From Aumims Big Papa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rapunzel, yes you are!!

    First,I'm very busy and sorry for coming to this chapter just a little late really it's just a little not very little ...( start to getting alphabet drunk!)

    Such a Creative girl you are and a bit Artist na ka.
    (Perfect for advertising human resource section)

    Gam Good Girl = 3G system.
    Miss you na ka ( so funny stone face ....when I thinking of you XD

    ***p.s. Pokemon I have gold ,silver,platinum, ....and more than 7 part of it...
    I'll write on DVD and drop to your home na ja. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-)
    Forever young inside you na ka ;-)
    ....that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete