Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello this is Gam Natada Suvanprakorn. I have to re write my blog because the internet is broken. :(.but i was lucky because just write a little bit ( i just getting start)-3- Ok this is what happen today-_-...Today is sunday! :D tomorrow i have to go to school....I want to see my friends and teacher but i dont want to study ToT but sometimes when i play with my friends it make me think about G.6 at daroonpat school in Thailand -.- I love them and might never see them again cause after we end G.6( that happen already )TT_TT many of them move out of the school.and the school almost close G.6 at the frist time -^- this morning i woke up at ten in the morning. and i have scramble egg 4 the breakfast :) taste good! I have a very very good news today! ^U^ I went skating with P.Aum P.Jet P.Pat P.Sai P.mung P.Net PSsea and P.James -^o^- But the peaple that skate ok is PJet and P.Net +.+ . many other girls have to hold my hands but i think i am not very good too :P P.Sai think I skate good. I think maybe...While I am skating by my self i tease them. i push them i little bit ;) .whilr P.pat was holding my hands T.George scared her and she fell on the ground...XP Then even luckier...after we skating we went to shopping together!!!!! /(*o*)\ we have to buy easter dress. we try on a lot of them. P.pat bought the pink dress with black jacke(very cute) P.net bought a skirtand a shirt Cute too!! -^.^- i bought a white and brown dress. Sorry I have to go to Bed sorryyyyyyy!!!!!!! (-[]-)/

5 comments:

  1. We're glad that you're back with your willingness and good mood for blogging. We enjoy reading your blog very much ka. Sounds like you are very happy when you have a chance to meet and play with others or have activities outside the house. Why didn't you tease T George making him falling down while skating? That's gonna be fun if you could've done so. However, we're afraid that you youself might have been falling down instead of T Georgr due to his body size. . . ha ha hah!

    It's interesting to know that your school over there made you miss Daroonpat and friends at Daroonpat. May be when you're back here, you would miss your friends at Bethany Lutheran school too.

    By the way, did you call or contact June in order to give her any advice about Itune card?

    Always love and miss you ka.

    Mom&Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today your blog so exited and I enjoy your character,and your group activty, your stories &experiences so amazing!!!
    I am really exited for the next Chapter na ka:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nong Gam, May be I'm out (not Old), many symbols that you used I couldn't interpret. Next time I have to tell Aunty Aim (Oaky's Mom) to translate them for me. Because she's young at your age. ;) Do they sell teenage dictionary? Find me one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha Ha:-() , :-()) , :-(())

    Out but not Old!!!! So Kaam Gak (ขำก๊าก)

    You so funny makๆๆๆๆๆคร่า P"Soda
    ..............................................................
    p.s. My face or my brain,,,which one sameๆ little lady Gam ka ?!?!?

    ******Sorry ka :-( nong Gam^^
    to post like this on your private blog no more next time na ka :-!
    Just only my truly really comment ka.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nong Gam, please forgive us-Aunties ;P
    (Not old,young@heart) to play around your blog. We're your BIG BANG FAN CLUB, chee.....r Daroonpat.
    Hope thoese comments might lighten up your mood (just for a bit) :), Aunty Aim's so young both face and brain except shape needs to built a bit. Sincere from buttom of my heart from me to Aim ( melt U)lovecha...
    Smily nong game, BTW pls don't forget Teenage Dictionary I really ned one for to talk to you, June and Aunty Aim

    ReplyDelete