Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hey!!! Iam Gam!( Now iam in the opposite mood from the last time :P) I forgot to tell u something that yesterday my host dad took me to an old church. He said it might built 4 hundred years it was super scaryyyyyyyyy.......Let's talk about today! K this is what happen.....today i woke up at seven o'clock in the morning. I have to go to school today and tomorrow is the last day yayyyy!! we still have some snow here...even most ofthem already mealted...today i learn history math and other things i cant remember....At school today i went bowling....my score is incredible! i dont think it even reach 30.....then i came home.T. George is coming 4 dinner at my host family's house....we ate tocos (i put a lot of cheese) and now i can make the fish by my self! (it is not origami) that fish we have it in thai. when i make it i put thai coin in it too! i will give it to my friend or teacher.i miss my house in thailand very much!!!there is nothing funny today....

3 comments:

  1. Really want to see the pictures of such a scaryyyyy church. Did you take any pictures? If you don't want to post the pictures on your blog . . . that's fine ka. You may show us when you're back here.

    Have you ever played bowling with Emma and Dillon? Just wonder who got a better score. Oh, I remember that you was the best for bowling in Wii game right? Let's challenge the people.for.Wii bowling :-)

    Gam ka, you're going to have a chance to be there in America for just a week and few days. Let's get experience from and try to entertain yourself by being there as much as you can during this remaining period na ka. We're afraid that if you were back here, you would've missed America more than your missing Thailand now.

    Love and miss you sooooo much too ka
    Mom&Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nong Gam, Not too much time left for the life in United State. I can't believe it, I'm addict blog. when i turn on computer i have to check blog first. It's so lovely of your guys to enjoy us by passing blog. Your guys're great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great idea for ปลาตะเพียนสาน +เหรียญในพุงปลา»»คิดได้ไง??????
    Amazing thailand girl.o_O

    ReplyDelete