Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello this is Gam Natada Suvanprakorn. Now I am writing my blog from my host family's working room. Last night is very bad. First I thought the tornado siren is just a police car or firefighter or.... I cant go to sleep because tht sound it wakes me up in the middle o the night :( so in the mornibg i got sick. It might because yesterday may and Jan was sick and i drnk their water -_-"". i have to go home at school.and eat tiranal.my host mm said i might have pink eye. Then i think about when i was studing health at my school in thailand.T. thoms teach us about pink eye but some of my friends call it ping-kai in thai it mean grill chiken =[]="""and we often tease him(our teacher).some of my friends put glue on her own book and she said to him that i draw something very funny come and see!!! and when he touch the book...... I hope u enjoy my blog bye!!

5 comments:

  1. Nong Gam, Hope you get well soon. Nong june got sick also ( i skype with her on sunday night -USA @ 19.30 p.m. ), she has a hurt hroat,running nose and headache.
    I don't know she can go to school or not. I will skype again tomorrow night.
    Take care ka,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read your blog, I'm not sure whether you went back home from school earlier than the normal ending of school time or not ka. Also, I wonder if your host mom took you to see doctor? Did you take any pill given by the doctor? In fact, I think that the term "pinkeye" is similar to "red eye disease" or "โรคตาแดง" in Thailand.

    The story about your teasing T. Thomas was so funny ka. Was that your idea to put glue on the book and then asking him to touch the book?

    Talk to you over Skype at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday ka.

    Gam's Mom&Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oaky was sick a few day before too!
    He told me that everyone got sick.
    Take care yourself too!
    Get well soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLOOOOO.... Nong Gam, Where have you been, waiting to read your blog ka? Now, Nong june's fine, goes to school and got wet for SongKarn already.
    Happy Song Karn Festiva.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Song Kran at Water World in Universal Studio make me wet and get sick, but still waiting to read your blog ka. X-(

    ReplyDelete