Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello this is Gan Natada Suvanprakorn. Now I am writing my blog form the living room in my host family house. After we finish cleaning most host familycome to pick up thier kids mine be a little bit late. it is OK with me IF T.George wouldnt make me did the cleaning T^T. when I came to my host family house my host mom and Emma help me unpack my bag. I gift them the gift :). then me and Emma went outside t play the snow. My host dad made a huge pile of snow 4 me to play. It is highter then my head!! O.O we climb on it. we almost fall down a lot of time and we fall down a lot of time too *_* . we have a lot of fun outside :D. but when i wa outside i relize that i hurt my neck because yesterday i fall down from my illw when i sleep -[]-""""". I already talk to my host family about going shopping to buy something. Dad mom!! why dont you eaver tel mr u have a very nice headphone!!!!! i like it very much !! it is my favorite colour !! RRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! we cant do anything with that......ToT I want itttt!! now too!......now i dont have draw under my bed anymore so the cat wouldnt go in there vbvb

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that I didn't show you the headset with microphone before you left Thailand. Actually, I think I showed you once long time ago . . . may be you already forgot. You hurt your neck because your head was falling down from the pillow? Why don't you ask your host mom whether she've got something that can alleviate or mitigate your pain. Gam . . .after our last Skype with you, we still don't know when the next time skype will be. Could you tell us exactly again na ka.

    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete