Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hello!! (^.^)/ This is Gam Natada Suvamprakorn.Now I am wriing my blog from my host family's wroking room(while Dillon is playing video games - -"")I am hear early because yesterday i came one late very late at 11 o'clock at night.yesterday i went shopping with P.Aum.I bought thigs 4 my dog more than 4 my self!! i bought nail polish 4 my dog (this is just made 4 dog!!), toy and a little accessroy 4 them. There are a lot of cute snak in the shop too. but i cant because my dog was is thailand TT TT. P.Aum? well... she got 5 lip glosses 3 sunglasses 2 pair of shoes:) .we had a lot of fun!! Then we went bowling with P.mung P.ounP. james P.sea P.sai and P.pat (-.-)/ O then i came back home .....Nothing funny this time!!!(maybe)

3 comments:

  1. Nong Gam, If you have a chance pls talk to nong june, she followed you by bought Ipod nano 8 GB in green colour with Itune card costed &30.She still wants more Itune card to buy songs, i have no idead about this,i thought the first $30 should enought or may be i don't know. Pls give her and advice.
    Thanks in advance
    Aunty 'Da

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much did you spend the money? Be careful that you may not have enough money for Chicago trip na ka.

    Pls answer aunt Soda's question about June's Itune card. My personal thought is however not to additionally purchase because its too expensive. Don't you think so . . . Gam?

    Mom&Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to shopping world!!!
    Now you are Idol for June na ka, I guess???
    Whatever you do should be " Must Do &Must Have " for her...(from my observe )
    .....................
    Be good leader for her na ka ^^
    Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete