Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hello! This is gam Natada Suvanprakorn Now iam writing blog from my host family's working room. Now i think i will change someting abuout my blog just a little.....yesterday Emma throw a snowball at dillon. I 4 got why but ..I think dillon is plaaying video games too much because when she threw it at him Dillon is acting like he was stab ( actually even people got stab they usually dont acting this over :P) But when it realy hurt him he just crying....umm he is Super over acting..5555+ But sometime a lot of time he is funny and cute! <3 Today is saterday!!! But i still have to wake up on 8 o clock in the morningbecause i have to go to the valleyball camp with Emma. I am ok with it but sometime i hit the celling. I thought i would broke it....-3-"""" We finsh the class at noon then my host mom took me dillon and emma to eat our lunch at <==subway==> in walmart .At walmart i bought new headphone Yayyy!!!! and i load some some new music on an ipod :D AND THE BIGGEST NEWS TODAY TOMORROW WE R GOING TO THE BREWER GAME AND WE WILL MET EVERYBODY YEAHHHHH WHOOOOO!!!!!!!! but i hae to wake up at seven o clock we have to get to valders at 9 o clock !!!!!!!! I very miss thailand!!! but when i think that we have to sit on the airplanes for 20 hours i dont have enought mood 4 that TToTT

1 comment:

  1. Hello, this is Jutamas Suvanprakorn. I'm writing this blog from my husband's working room (Does this sound familiar? ha ha hah!)

    Gam, did you know that the story about your group (Thai students)'s visting Manitowoc was posted on a local newspaper website again this year? Just follow the link below na ka:

    http://www.htrnews.com/article/20110409/MAN0101/104090705/Snow-ketchup-among-visit-highlights-Thai-students?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

    We hope that you get a good sound quality from your new headphone and have a good time from the baseball trip ka.

    Always love and miss you ka.

    Gam's Mom

    ReplyDelete