Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello this is Gam Natada Suvamprakorn. Now iam writing my blog form my host family's working room. Today i woke up at 7 o clock. (I have to write quickly because i have to goto bed quickly.) i have to go to school today.....I cant remember what did we study. I only remember a ew things is.....1 my friends who is siting next me he play the origami bird.....like umm.....a..um...mm... should i write this..I hope it is ok...he play the bird like a 5 years old kid ( he try to make it funny) :P and now i am listennig to the music too vbvb( vbvb is อิอิ) in thai it mean umm. it like laughting sound just like 555 . To day Emma have the dance class so i go watch her she dance very good! :D she try to make me dance .... but i cant !!!! i am not good sorry !!! TToTT what should i write about...umm....oh and on friday we will have a baby sitter come to our house. i have to go Bye sorry i cant write a lot today.

2 comments:

  1. Gam . . . you'd better take photo or video of Emma's dancing and show us next time na ka. Don't forget to carry your camera all the time, so that you can use it whenever you want. Also, we would like to see your friend's picture who played with your origami bird . . . will that be possible?

    We noted from P Beam's mom that Beam is very keen on Ipod playing. So, I think you can either call and ask him or let him transfer his music files from his Iphone to your notebook PC when you see him this weekend at the baseball stadium ka.

    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete