Saturday, April 6, 2013

Green bay :)

Hello! Today is Saturday so the daycare is closed.

Today:   Today we went to Green bay to find the furbies, The chocolate and something else....But before we go to green bay we have to drop Noah of at his house than we can go. Anyway the good news is there is a furby there. PAUSE If you are trying to correct my grammar about the furby...I think I already type it in correctly because there is only one furrby left.....It was the black  one. Like all black their ears their furs. It is very cute though. Now about the chocolate....I still couldnt find any Dove white chocolate....even here in Green bay....I dont know anywhere alse I sould look....maybe when I go to chicago I guess....other than that I got 1 new tank top to where inside my shirt and 2 new shirts. The first one is grey with long sleve. It is a see through shirt so you suppost to wear a tank top underneath it. The other one is more like a sweather with grey and black color. I think I will wear the seccond one tomorrow when we go to milwalkee. Oh! I for got to tell you that we are goning to milwalkee tomorrow. When we were at the mall in green bay me Dillon and Emma had a pictue taken in a booth. I have the photos right now on my dest that I am typing my blog.Then after we finished shopping at the mall we wen to hobby lobby. There are sooooooo many interesting and fun things there.....but all I bought was 2 bobby pins and a ring. Emma and Dillon bought wooden things that you can paint on them. Emma bought a small wooden dresser, wooden small mirror , and a small wooden hope chest. Dillon got a small wooden ship and a small wooden chest. Suddenly all this wooden things reminds me of my art project. Last year my art teacher said we have to make a small wooden room with all decorative and all furniture in it. The wood?? We have to buy a wooden board and cut the wood by our self! I thought he was just kidding at first but when I ask my mom she said that he wasn't kidind because it is on the exam outline. If you dont do it?? You will fail your art test. It turned out that I did it very well. I made the bed with curtains and the bed itself it?? I covered it with lots of fabric and made it look really neat just like a realbed. I use a see through golden cloth for the bed curtains and I think white cloth and I added some details with glden ribbons. I paint the walls with light blue ,white  light ,purple and gold. I also paint clouds on the bottom of the walls and I I painted the floor with the color of gold silver and white mixing together(mostly white). I made a book shelf with some fake books(that is made of wood) in it. The room still looks emty so I added a make up table with decoupage and real mirror.Plus a carpet (that is also made from decoupage). Finally I even added a small front porch......... Why I am working soo hard?? because I dont want to....FALL ON MY FINAL EXAM!!!!

I think that is all for today.........





2 comments:

  1. I think you can help Emma and Dillon painting if they want. Do not dominate their imaginative idea, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Furby in ShopKo Manitowoc. You don't need to go so far :P
    By the way, Kay Larson found a gold shoes only 15$ in Walmart which she said it match the Thai dress. She will send you picture if you want one same like her.

    ReplyDelete