Sunday, April 7, 2013

Today And My Butterflies :)

Today I woke up at 7 am and quickly wash my hair,take shower and get get ready to go to the museum at milwaulkee! Today I wear the shirt I bought yesterday. I forgot to mention that the shirt that I bought its on clearance....So it has a big discount from 30$ to only 6$ plus it is very pretty :) anyway I had cinamonroll as breakfast then we all went to the car to start our journey :) It usually take about 2 hours to get there. On our way we drive through maconald for lunch. All the way from our home to the museum I listened to my Ipod.....I cant really watch any movie in the van because I will have carsick....I use to do it when I was young but now I cant :( When we get there my host dad park the car in the basement parking lot (not sure that we call it like that...) and I realized that Emma and Dillon got soooo excited about that....We didnt even step into the museum at that time....They just excited about the parking lot well I havent seen it in manitowoc either....and actually I like it that way...because when you step out of your car at least you have very fresh air...but in milwaulkee the air is a lot cleaner than bangkok. So that is a good thing. Milwaulkee is bigger than manitowoc and a little more similar to bangkok...but if there are this excited at milwualkee I cant imagine what will be their reaction if they are in bangkok...Everything will e completely different. When we got in the museum we bought a ticket for a pirate thing...It is like an entrance for a short movie, and  other information about the pirates....After that we went to the butteyfly room. At first I heard that Emma loves butterfles but when she got in there she was afraid of them instead....So Emma and my host dad went out of the room before My host mom Dillon and Me... All those butterflies remined me of my butterflies.... ( can skip this if you want )

Last year I think...At my school there is a garden and that day...I heard rumers about some catterpillars at a tree on the garden so I decided that I will take a look there. When I got there I saw many small caterpillars and some orange thing that appears to be the eggs. Later that day I also heard that some kids killed them. not all of them though. I am pretty sure that it is a caterpillar not other poisioned worms so.....I put them in a box that I asked from the kitchen and then....OK...I took them home. My mom was shocked....I knew that she is always afraid of worms.....She cant even get near them. But I ask my friends and did some reserch and found that they were monarch butterfly caterpillars. The plant their mom lays eggs in was the milkweed plant. They need something from the plant to make them toxic to birds and any amimals that will eat them. So I had to collect the leaves at my school everyday. If its Friday I had too pick them up a lot more than usual because all they do all day is eat eat and eat  :/ until they turned to cacoons....And actually I had to make their new home from card board and plastic wrappers. Days passed and they turned into beautiful monarch buytterflies....I also did this with moth...well after my mom's friend knew about that she gave me a bag full of moth caterpillars.....because she have a orange farm I think..and these things keep eating her plant's leaves so she had to kill them a lot. Moth caterpillar are usually bigger than normal caterpillars. They changed into .....I dont know but they look like...umm their wings have green color and camo print....


On the way back home we had dinner at restuaraunt. I cant remember the name....All I remembered was....This resteraunt usually has many pretty waitress....what?? I am just saying.. OK and the food taste great ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for educating us about butterfly. I didn't know before about something you discussed above. Also, you got a great deal on your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gam is going to make me scare when you're looking at me with your sweet eyes.

    ReplyDelete