Thursday, April 11, 2013

ไร้สาระคะวันนี้ (rai-sa-ra-ka-wan-nee) some nonesense today......

Today I dont really have time so all I am telling you is:

Today is like my normal school days accept when we got home our dinner is pad tai (ผัดไทย) and tomorrow May is gonna come here for a sleep over!!! :D

I for got to tell everyone yesterday about this:

My friend named....I should censor her name....Ok She is on a diet and yesterday is her seccond day. She didnt eat any sweets or candy on Monday so that is a good beginning for her. Yesterday after I finished eating my ice cream that Mr.Wade gave me I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. When I came back I saw my friend (Who is on a diet) linking her fingers. So I said to her : "Did you eat the ice cream that Mr.Wade gave you?" Then she nodded. At that time no one really listen to my question until I said : "Arent you on your diet?" I saw her reaction change instantly from happily linking her fingers  :D  to ====> a shock with her finger still stuck in her mouth O-O!!!  Like she was in a TV and someone had press the pause button....Okay I know I should tell her earlier but I was washing ny hands... At that time everyone is laughing.... I kind of know how she felt....It happens to me but not on my diet....I dont have a diet :P  Actually that girl reminds me of my bestfriend somehow....Maybe because they laugh and giggle a lot and funny....

Other: Here is a tip:

I know that there is a lot of statics and winds here and all of that might make your hair really really super messy and tangled together and takes hour to fix it....So here is what I did to it. 1) you should spray your hair with water/water mix with conditioner or hair spray before you brush it. 2) When you go outside try to put your hair under your jacket. 3) When you will go to sleep do a ponytail. 4) brush your hair at least 2 times a day. That is how I fixed my problem about hair. Oh! and if you start to have dandruff (because it is very dry here) buy a new anti dandruff shampoo that you think you wont be allergic to.

And...:

My host dad told me that we will go to the candy shop again someday...Hope that my I pad will be already fixed at that time....3:)   Do you know what I mean???

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me smile by reading your blog ka. Was that your friend Paige? I saw Her pictures taken with you in P Pat blog, which she always giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your blog again and am aware that you don't want to disclose your friend's name. So, don't have to Na ka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no and when I said I wont tell you her name I mean it next time please read what I wrote more carefully.

    ReplyDelete