Monday, April 15, 2013

Hey everyone!!!! Today is Monday the first school day of the week... I should be happy or should I be happy... anyway today is like a normal school except in gym class we went outside. The temperature is higher than the last 2 weeks :) . I like it very much when its like 13-15 degree celcius with a lot of sunshine and a little wind :D Its my dream weather...That will never ever occur in Thailand....well at least bangkok. I start getting use to thw weather now....with 38 F  I fine with my coat and a shirt. Tomorrow we will movee!!!!!!!!! I think sooo.....This week I am going to be very busy......

Some good news for my parents: At first I had english homework I cant do it but I realized my silly mistake again...I decided to write everything down on my notebook. All of the question answers all. But when I wrote it down and the question said "write down ...somthing and do ...something" (I forgot) I got confused because I already wrote down all of it. But the real question is not that hard I can do it :)  The first I asked my friend (before I realized my silly mistake) So I guessed I would do OK in my new school :)

Math: math here is not so hard. I learned it before.....but I was not ummm.... really paying attention while the teacher is teaching at my school (in Thailand) So I really get it a year later....


I guess that is all for today

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that's really confusing. It's funny too. We always believe you gonna be OK at your new school here. Your studying over there now is a preliminary testing ka.

    ReplyDelete