Tuesday, April 23, 2013

hello! I decided that I should write my blog earlier today because I won't have enough time at night. I am writing this blog before I do my homework too...


Today: I woke up at usual schooldays time. 6:30 I dressed up brush my teeth brush my hair and etc. and went to school. I decided to wear my only dress that I brought to wear on Easter to school because I already brought it hear I want to wear it more than once. Today unfortunately a boy accidently threw up on my backpack....just a little. I am fine. I understand that when you need to throw up you can't stop it. I still remember my mom scold me because I threw up on the floor when I was young. I think that is not fair at all....but still I laugh...because since I came here I have been soooo unlucky....my boots, my headphones,my iPad....and the another reason I laugh is because at first he one of the boys in my class got nose bleed and need to go to the bathroom. While that boy went to the bathroom the boy that threw up ask to go to the bathroom. But the teacher ask him that can he wait because there is already someone in the bathroom and he said he can.....so I guess this is a lesson for every one that when you are not feeling good you should be near a bathroom no mater you think you are fine....the rest of the day are usual. Except Emma got sick and need to go home. I am kind of curious because she said her tummy didn't feel good. So is that boy.....well at least that is all I know.

Just information about my shopping list:

I only had 1/3 furbies, 3burt bees lip balm, and some souvenirs. So I think I still need more souvenirs....most I bought was candies I am thinking about buying lip balms. I think I will also buy some make ups....I need make ups when I do cosplays. And I heard Emma bought an eyeshadow for 50 cents. So I think I need many shades of pink. You will know why if you saw my photo when I have the costume on. And I have agreed with my friends to sent stuff from thailand and she will sent stuff from here to thailand too. I already have her address. By the way I have 408$ left. I think I will spent 8$ while I am with my host family and the rest in Chicago.

Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you that he didn't throw up on your dress 555. Gam ka, don't forget to buy the Tiktok for your iPod. I think you can find it from any Apple accessories stores. It's very expensive here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIKTOK | LUNATIK
    https://www.lunatik.com/products/tiktok
    TikTok is a simple snap-in design that allows the user to quickly and securely snap the iPod nano in and out of the wrist dock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to see that you are having a great time Gam! I've enjoyed reading your blogs, good job on your writing! Hopefully you have been doing some outdoor physical activities while you are there? Enjoy the rest of your stay and I will see you when you get back! T. David

    ReplyDelete